Property Grunt

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Youtube Revolution

Kelly emailed me her latest youtube link.




Below is the first youtube clip she emailed me.



What a difference.

As everyone knows, Inman news has been running full steam with online video and podcast real estate movement for quite sometime. And now the New York Times has finally discovered this trend in their recent article Podcasting Real Estate in Europe and Asia.

Within the year, I predict more brokers will either hire Kelly or do their own youtube presentations. In the June and July entries that due to these developments they predict that newspapers are going to be taking a bigger hit in the next couple of years.

No. I am not oblivious. I am aware of what happened in midtown Manhattan yesterday. I am still gathering my thoughts since I was actually in the area when it occurred. More on that later.