Property Grunt

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Godspeed



Heath Ledger 1979-2008


I know I should be writing about the stock market. Or other real estate news. But I am just really taken aback right now. I would not call myself his biggest fan but I respected his work and I thought he had a pair of cojones when he took the Joker role. After I saw a clip of his performance as the Joker, I realized this guy could hold his own with Nicholson any day of the week. But at this moment I honestly could care less about his film career.

What really upsets me is that a little girl is going to be raised without her father. He will never see her graduate from high school and never see her get married. And she will never be taught how to drive by her father. And she will never dance with him at her wedding.

Damn it.