Property Grunt

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bone crushing handshakes

I can't really write because this 6ft tall frizzy blonde crushed my hand shaking it. Which confirmed my suspicons that she sprouted from the seed of Hulk Hogan's loins. This all took place at a showing for a buyer that occurred tonight. That is another story which is amusing since it deals with a helping out staff member while they were washing their hands.

The Grunt is very, very tired. It has been a long weekend and it is about to get longer. I worked on a series of open houses on Sunday. Yes. That is how I spent my memorial day weekend. Sad isn't it? But in real estate you show and show and show. And in this case the efforts were not in vain. More on that later.

I am going to bed.

Btw, if you want to see Woody Harrelson, go to 12th and 5th ave. He was there today shooting a film. I met him and shook his hands. He can shake a hand. Its firm yet gentle. And his hands are so soft and he looks absolutley fantastic. I am not sure if they will be filming there tomorrow.