Property Grunt

Friday, February 09, 2007

Mortgage Broker Gone Wild!

Barry sent this to me. It is quite amusing and perhaps telling of how desperate things are getting in the mortgage broker industry.

LMAO, I don't normally surf the 'girls for guys' section, but I ran across
the best and funniest CL post EVER... ----- Its from a gal (definitely a HOTTIE)
who does mortgages and plays with her clients! I thought to myself since I am a
broker Id throw my own post up just to see what happens! ----- Now, understand
Im not gonna sit here and say I'll f*$k anyone etc etc...but I have posted my
pic below (yes, its really me) ----- Definitely get back to me if you need help
with a refinance- if you need to lower your mortgage payments, cash out some
equity, or consolidate some higher interest debt, leave me a name and contact
number and we'll take it from there. Well, that’s about it, don’t know how this
will go over ‘out there’ but I guess we’ll see. ----- Sincerely, Kryss Ivey

Here's the ad itself.

No. I am not going to contact her. I already enough problems.