Property Grunt

Friday, April 10, 2009

Kindling

Nice house.


Want to see what is inside?





Lovely antiques aren't they. Well they are yours if you want them.

RYE, NEW YORK ONE DAY ESTATE SALE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR HOME ON

CONTENTS TO BE SOLD IN ONE DAY SATURDAY, APRIL 11TH 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM


From what I have been this house is already on the market and this is pure speculation it appears someone lost their job.

I was talking to a family member about this and they informed me that the consignment shop that is holding this sales is closing one of their stores in Bronxville. The family member made the following observation at some point someone is going to burn their antiques for firewood. My thoughts were that as funny as that may sound, I think that is what is going to happen.

And the question that is asked as the first match is lit

"Why did we this stuff in the first place?"

And the answer.

"Well, at least it will keep us warm."


EDIT: APRIL 11, 2009 5 PM Looks like I was onto something.

Lives Streamlined for a New Era