Property Grunt

Monday, February 15, 2010

3 Strikes you are out

In a previous entry I talked the about my customer service experience at this coffee joint I went to.

Since then there have been a series of incidents of bad customer service. The third one happened this morning. So I am done with them.

I have had better service from a Starbucks and despite the fact their coffee sucks, I will probably take my business there. Actually, I think I will switch to tea which I can make on my own. I will save a lot more money in the long run.

Eventually what is going to happen is that place is going to have a major incident. It is only a matter of time before one their idiot employees f**ks with the wrong person. And then the owner is going to have send this guy in.




I am not joking. There are people who specialize in tightening up failing businesses and they do not suffer fools. These are not Ryan Binghams, they are Blakes and they will not cut their nose to spite their face, they will cut their own heads off.

So best of luck to you a**holes amd have fun being reamed. And thanks again for the douchebag customer service. Because of that I will be able to save my 5 bucks and invest in something that has a real ROI other than a head rush.