Property Grunt

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

You have to be kidding me.



Is this for real?


I swear the unborn soul of Sarah Palin's impending grandchild that I got this email from someone who wanted to advertise on my blog.


I have just stumbled across your site propertygrunt.blogspot.co and I'm interested in buying a text-link ad on the main page of this website, or a page where you think it may be more suitable. It's one of the very few websites I have found that I feel would be suitable for my client. I would be grateful if you could send me a price for a link in the section discussed above for a period of 12 months.

The text link I would like you to place would be mortgage bonds



Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards

Name Withheld because I pity the fool.


My response was the following.


Mortgage bonds? You're kidding right?